10-SESSION BUSINESS RECOVERY PROGRAM
Start the road to recovery for your business now. Join CO.STARTERS Rebuild at The Nice Center.
This live-facilitated, 10-session program will help you refocus your business, stabilize it, and build toward long-term recovery. Working with a dedicated group of like-minded peers, you’ll cover topics relevant to the current COVID-19 challenges in a series of ten 2.5-hour sessions.
NEXT COHORT LAUNCHES JULY 2020
As small businesses navigate the COVID-19 crisis, the CO.STARTERS Rebuild program provides entrepreneurs with a practical pathway and trusted tools to approach the market in new way, one step at a time.
- Start Date: July 13th
- 10 Weeks | Mondays 6:00 – 8:30pm CST
$550$330* (40% discount)
*includes $30 processing fee
Applications close July 6th
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are an existing small business or entrepreneur who is…
- Losing business and customers due to COVID-19
- Struggling to figure out how to move forward
- Feeling isolated and needing support
- Looking for more than immediate assistance
- Serious about doing what it takes to save your business
…we are here to help.
Working with a dedicated group of like minded peers in a virtual setting, you’ll cover the following topics in a series of ten 2.5–hour sessions:
- SESSION 1: Assessing Your Situation
- SESSION 2: Understanding Your Customer
- SESSION 3: Finding a New Solution
- SESSION 4: Refocusing Your Marketing
- SESSION 5: Exploring Quick to Market Approaches
- SESSION 6: Learning About COVID-19 Laws
- SESSION 7: Streamlining Costs
- SESSION 8: Setting Recovery Sales Goals
- SESSION 9: Planning for Recovery
- SESSION 10: Celebration!
CO.STARTERS helps individuals and communities thrive through entrepreneurship by equipping them with strategy, tools, and relationships. Since 2008, CO.STARTERS has equipped more than 690 local leaders across 200+ communities, helping more than 12,000 starters move forward with their ventures.