Programs & Events
We don’t talk about entrepreneurship. We do entrepreneurship.
We believe the best way to learn about entrepreneurship is to do it. Our programs and events give students, faculty, and community members the chance to take action on their ideas and meet fellow innovators to inspire their work. Everything is open and welcoming to all.
- Innovation Challenge Applications Due: October 27
- Menard Family Distinguished Speaker Series: November 3
- Challey Institute | Ideas Workshop: November 6
- Innovation Challenge Bootcamp 3: November 17
- Innovation Challenge Virtual Showcase: November 19
- Nice Leap Storytelling Night: November 16
- Innovation Day — November 19
- Challey Institute | Ideas Workshop: November 20
All programs are available for students and community members unless otherwise noted. We are also happy to partner with other organizations to start additional programs. Contact us to discuss.
Check through our past events and resources to share with someone else or to experience for the first time yourself.