NiceX: Equity at NDSU
Seek Solutions on How We Might Create a More Equitable & Diverse NDSU Campus Community
Over the past few months, long overdue conversations about inequality and racism have begun to take place across the globe. In our pursuit of entrepreneurship for all, which can only happen if there is first equitable treatment of all, The Nice Center is inviting dialogue and solution-seeking on the NDSU campus.
In a collaborative, fast-paced workshop setting, NiceX: Equity participants will explore the following questions:
- How might we create more opportunities for underrepresented students to connect and lead on campus?
- How might we build programming or frameworks that can be adopted at universities across the country?
- How might we celebrate and welcome diversity on campus?
- How might we increase equity across campus?
Individuals and/or teams with the most compelling solutions will be provided with resources, mentorship, and support from The Nice Center to bring their ideas to life on campus and in our community.
- WHEN: October 3, 2020. 9:30am – 12:30pm
- WHERE: Zoom
- WHO: All are welcome