Calling Nice Faculty Fellows – Application Now Open
Apply to be a Nice Faculty Fellow during the fall of 2020.
Building an Entrepreneurial University
We know that building a dynamic ecosystem demands the integration of entrepreneurship across campus. The past year, we had the pleasure of working with 13 Nice Faculty Fellows representing 10 departments across campus. Meet our 2019 Fellows here.
Today, we are thrilled to open our call for the second cohort of Nice Faculty Fellows. Applications are now open.
Nice Faculty Fellows help pursue our mission of entrepreneurship for all during the fall 2020 semester by:
- Attending a design thinking workshop to concept an entrepreneurial project at NDSU
- Collaborating with other Nice Faculty Fellows and faculty to launch their entrepreneurial project during their fellowship
- Meeting monthly with other Nice Faculty Fellows to update the group on their progress and help others with their endeavors
- Mentoring a small group of students as they pursue an entrepreneurial project
- Promoting and supporting entrepreneurship on campus during and after their fellowship
Nice Faculty Fellows not only help pursue the important mission of entrepreneurship for all, they are also rewarded for their hard work. Nice Faculty Fellows enjoy:
- An interdisciplinary network with Fellow from across campus
- Support and publicity from The Nice Center for their projects and work
- Lifetime access to Nice Fellows events
- $1,500 stipend
Apply to Be A Nice Faculty Fellow
We are now accepting application to be a Nice Faculty Fellow. Please apply below.
We will close applications on May 29th and announce the new fellows on June 1st. The fellowship runs for the fall semester of 2020 from August 21st until December 15th, 2020.